As our new SEO Specialist, you be responsible for the analysis, review and implementation of changes to our digital properties, so they are optimized for search engines. As an expert in this field, you know that search engines place value on quality content and optimized web infrastructures, and as such, you know how to test and implement various search engine marketing techniques, website layouts and advertising for search engine optimization.
You understand the importance of internal links and the ability to problem-solve comes naturally. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will analyze websites for improvements, have an in-depth knowledge of keyword research, understand SEO copywriting and serve as a liaison between various departments, including Web, Content and Paid Media.
your responsibilities will include:
- Setup, manage and optimize SEO campaigns.
- Analyze analytics to identify areas of opportunity and potentially identify conversion rate optimization strategies to discuss with the CRO team with the end goal to squeeze as much ROI as humanly possible out of each dollar spent.
- Identify SEO opportunities for clients.
- Conduct SEO Site Audits.
- Comprehensive keyword research to identify opportunities.
- Conduct strong on-page strategies.
- Conduct off-site optimization strategies and link analysis.
- Tackle problems head-on (especially when it comes to problem-solving code issues).
- Develop content-led strategies to build site authority.
- Create monthly reporting and data analysis.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in search, analytics and technologies.
- Manage landing pages and websites to install conversion code and tracking pixels.
- Prepare performance analysis reports and make recommendations for corrective modifications with a view to ongoing optimization.
- Work with a large variety of CMS.
- Educate Account Managers on strategies so they can keep clients in the loop.
- Assist with on-page task training of Junior SEO Specialists when needed.
Please provide a Cover Letter with your application. Applicants without one will not be considered.
- Very strong understanding of FTP
- Very strong at CSS & Responsive Design
- Understand how to create theme template files for WordPress, Shopify etc
- Working knowledge of MOZ, Ahrefs, Semrush and other SEO tools.
- A clear understanding of how search engines and websites work.
- Passion for online marketing, search in particular.
- Understanding of HTML and PHP.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Be efficient, organized and task-oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks & projects at once.
- A positive attitude.
- Keen willingness to learn and grow within the team.
- Well-versed with Google Analytics.